Katie’s Pizza – Delicious recipes
Pesto Cocktail Pizza
– 1/2 c Olive oil
– 1/2 ts Salt Pepper to taste
– 2 c Tightly packed basil leaves
– 1/4 c Tightly packed fresh parsley
– 2 tb Pine nuts
– 3/4 c Grated parmesan cheese
– 12 In. Pizza crusts
– 2 Cloves Garlic, cut in half
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
For pesto sauce, place oil, basil, parsley, 1/2 cup cheese, garlic, salt and pepper and pine nuts in a processor or blender. Using on-off turns process or blend ingredients for about 2 minutes scraping down sides of blender or processor bowl once or twice. Spread half of pesto sauce evenly over each pizza coming to within 1/2 inch of edge. Bake until top bubbles 4 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Slice and serve immediately. Makes two 12 inch pizzas.